Re: [ydn-javascript] Suggestion for YUI docs

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2007
      Stuart,

      That's a good suggestion; thanks.  We'll take that under advisement as we work on the documentation tools/strategies.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Aug 29, 2007, at 1:48 AM, Stuart Grimshaw wrote:

      Because we're so close to doing a first (internal) release of our
      product, we took the decision not to upgrade the version of YUI we're
      using. (We're on 2.2.0 atm)

      It would be usefull for people in my situation if the docs included
      the version number that an object's method was included, for example I
      was looking at the example for DataTable, that uses a method
      getTableEl, but in the version I'm using, it's getTable, caused a bit
      of confusion while I worked that out.