Re: [ydn-javascript] Update Datatable on Row delete Issue in IE

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2007
      IE tries hard to use the cache and you are half right in trying to control
      the cache, but you are doing it in the wrong side. It is in the response
      from the server to the client that you need to set the headers. In PHP what
      I use is:

      header('Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate'); // HTTP/1.1
      header('Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT'); // Date in the past

      which has me kept out of trouble so far.