Multiple YAHOO.widget.Menu on the same page

  • Ian Shafer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 12:07 PM
      Hello,

      I'm building a page that I would like to have multiple YAHOO.widget.Menu
      instances on. The menus are built from markup. Is this supported? I ask
      because I'm having trouble with this implementation. The first menu on
      the page works fine, but the rest don't seem to have been "menuized" by
      YAHOO.widget.Menu. Each menu from markup has it's own unique ID.

      What I'm really looking for is:

      1) is this supported?
      2) what are common gotcha's in implementing this?

      Thanks,

      Ian