Delay mouseover in tabview

  • fhs.ecommerce
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007

      I'm creating a tabview with mouseover effect. The problem is that it
      selects a tab directly when you hover over a tab. I'd like to have
      this delayed. I've search the complete forum for an answer a few times
      but no succes, only one who did ask something alike but didn't got
      any answer to his question.

      At the moment I have this line (which works) to select a tab on mouseover:
      YAHOO.util.Dom.batch(tabView.get('tabs'), function(tab) {
      tab.set('activationEvent', 'mouseover');
      });
    • fhs.ecommerce
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        Nobody an idea or suggestion?