Panel - firefox - modal , embedding flash player

  • iilsley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 11:46 PM
      Hi ,

      Sorry if this is a noob question but ..

      If I set a Panel to be 'modal' and the 'body' of the panel is an
      embedded flash file (swf) then the 'flash' does not 'display' .. In
      IE it works. If I change the window to non-modal then it works just
      fine in firefox but in IE I get 'bleed' thru of elements of the
      underlying page .

      any help would be appreciated ..

      cheers

      Ian