fonts-min.css does not validate

  • Urs Hunkler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Hello and thanks to everybody being involved in the development of the
      YUI library.

      I had some problems getting a web page to work as I expected and did
      validate the HTML and CSS code. During this validation I found out
      that your great fonts-min.css does not validate.

      Are you aware of this fact? And if so is somebody working on a version
      that validates?

      Thank you very much for your answers
      Urs