How to make Yahoo Calendar disappear onblur?

  • mphillipson2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 12:06 PM
      I have created a button behavior which launches a Yahoo Calendar
      widget when the button is clicked. I can then hide the calendar by
      clicking the same button again.

      When I say I can "hide" the calendar, I mean I am able to change the
      display property of the calendar container element from "block" to
      "none". Subsequent clicks of the button simply toggle between these
      display states, causing the calendar reappear/disappear.

      My question is: How might I modify the behavior of the calendar so
      that the calendar also disappears whenever the user clicks outside of it?

      I have tried unsuccessfully to assign an onblur behavior to the
      calendar object and/or it's container element, but with no success.

      Could anyone provide a simple example of how to accomplish this,
      either using onblur or some other technique?