Panel, IFRAME and IMG_ROOT

  • Ramesh Natarajan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006

      I am trying to create a panel and I see the iframe div created
      in IE always point to
      http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/promo/m/irs/blank.gif

      I could change the YAHOO.widget.Overlay.IFRAME_SRC, but setting the
      IMG_ROOT does not seem to have any effect.

      Has anyone else seen this problem?

      Thanks
      Ramesh

      var ContextWindow=null;
      YAHOO.widget.Module.IMG_ROOT = "/test/images/";
      YAHOO.widget.Overlay.IFRAME_SRC = "yahoo-img/blank.gif";

      function DisplayContextWindow(id,hdr,body)
      {
      if ( ContextWindow == null)
      {
      ContextWindow = new YAHOO.widget.Panel("ContextWindow", {
      width:"700px",
      height:"400px",
      constraintoviewport: true,
      underlay:"shadow",
      close:true,
      visible:false,
      draggable:true,
      modal:true} );
      }

      alert(ContextWindow.imageRoot);
      ContextWindow.setHeader(hdr);
      ContextWindow.setBody(body);
      ContextWindow.render(document.body);
      ContextWindow.cfg.setProperty("context", [id, "tl", "br"]);
      ContextWindow.show();