Menu Scroll Rate

  • jpdavenportjr
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2007
      I'm finally using the scrolling feature of the YUI menu, and I find it
      a bit pokey. So I changed scrollBodyDown and scrollBodyUp to add or
      subtract 5, not 1, from oBody.scrollTop. Ideally, this would be a
      parameter that could be configured.

      Does anyone see any reason why setting this value higher will cause a
      problem?
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2007
        "jpdavenportjr" -

        It shouldn't cause a problem. If you'd like the scroll speed to be
        configurable, please file a feature request via SourceForge so I can
        incorporate that change into a future version of YUI Menu.

        Thanks,
        Todd

        jpdavenportjr wrote:

        > I'm finally using the scrolling feature of the YUI menu, and I find it
        > a bit pokey. So I changed scrollBodyDown and scrollBodyUp to add or
        > subtract 5, not 1, from oBody.scrollTop. Ideally, this would be a
        > parameter that could be configured.
        >
        > Does anyone see any reason why setting this value higher will cause a
        > problem?

      • jpdavenportjr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
          Sorry, apparently it's already been filed as a feature request:
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1679345&group_id=165715&atid=836479

          -Jacob