Nesting grid objects

  • Andrew Duck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006

      Is it possible to successfully nest grids within a unit?

      At the moment within my primary block I am using the ¾ ¼ layout. I am looking to run a ½ ½ grid inside the ¾ layout to further break up the layout half way down the page to provide two columns of list items.

      The problem that occurs is that when I nest the grid, it calculates the widths of the ½ columns from the total width of the primary block, rather than the ¾ containing unit it is nested within. Is there a workaround for this?

      Thanks in advance.

      Andrew.