getting body element styles

  • Tarun Jain
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      I am new to yui and I am using the yui-dom library.

      After trying a lot and reading the documentation & the source code, I
      could find a way to get to the document body element and query its
      styles.
      Is there a way I can do this?

      Tarun Jain
      -=-
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        Hi Tarun,

        You can use the Dom.getStyle method.

        Something like:
        var width = YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(document.body, 'width');

        Matt