Re: [ydn-javascript] "loading" panel Example not working

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Michael,

      My bad; we'll have that fixed tomorrow.

      The example should work fine in the download; in the meantime, you can access it here:

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Aug 1, 2007, at 4:22 PM, Michael Kaye wrote:

      The loading panel example :

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/panel-loading.html

      no longer seems to work. Page loads but source only shows "<!--
      com1.devnet.scd.yahoo.com compressed/chunked Wed Aug 1 16:19:44 PDT 2007 -->
      "

      Not sure whether its a problem with 2.3.0 or just a site issue.

      Thanks, Michael.