  • Michael Kaye
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 4:22 PM
      The loading panel example :

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/panel-loading.html

      no longer seems to work. Page loads but source only shows "<!--
      com1.devnet.scd.yahoo.com compressed/chunked Wed Aug 1 16:19:44 PDT 2007 -->
      "

      Not sure whether its a problem with 2.3.0 or just a site issue.

      Thanks, Michael.
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 5:07 PM
        Michael,

        My bad; we'll have that fixed tomorrow.

        The example should work fine in the download; in the meantime, you can access it here:

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library