Multiple datatables

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      I'll first admit that I am a novice with CSS. My question is this:

      I have a page with two datatables on it. Both of the tables scroll.
      They <DIV>'s for the tables are
      and

      There is CSS to set the tables which looks like this:

      .yui-dt-scrollbody {
      height:7em;
      *height:auto;
      }

      I'd like to be able to set the height of the tables to be different.
      The existing CSS will effect both tables. Is there a way to make each
      table have it's own scrollbody height?

      Thanks!