Re: YUI 2.3.0 RC1 — request for feedback/poll

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      I've finally had some time to put RC1 through some testing and
      incorporate it into my development environment. While I had some
      problems with some of the changes to the beta items (most specifically
      Datatable), that is to be expected. I really like the improvements that
      were made to everything as they will be easier to work with going
      forward. Overall, I really like the new version - most especially the
      skins.

      Being a novice at JavaScript and CSS probably causes me to that longer
      that I would like to understand everything but that is my problem.
      Overall I am really impressed with YUI and have to say that RC1 is a
      major step forward in the product.

      Thanks to the YUI team - next time you are in Denver I'd be happy to
      buy you a round.
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        Steve,

        On behalf of everyone here -- thanks for the kind words and the offer.  We'll let you know next time we're out your way!

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library