Modal Panels and the ZIndex

  • foggjacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      I have been building several projects that incorporate Modal Panels to
      convey info like errors instead of using alert() the results are
      beautiful! I have one question/suggestion.... is there a way (without
      setting z-index to 9999999999) of having the modal automatically detect
      the highest zindex and applying the number accordingly?

      -Jake