Re: [ydn-javascript] ContextMenu position

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      bongooo76 -

      By default a ContextMenu SHOULD do what you describe - always position
      itself inside the boundaries of the browser's viewport. This feature
      is made possible by the "constraintoviewport" configuration property of
      Menu's superclass: YAHOO.widget.Overlay. However, there was a bug in
      version 2.2.2 of Menu that crippled the "constraintoviewport"
      functionality. This has been fixed in 2.3.

      - Todd