Re: [ydn-javascript] Menu._setWidth() needs to check for oElement.parentNode being null

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 9:52 AM
      Bob -

      Thanks for uncovering this issue. From your email it seems like this
      isn't consistently reproducible, as you indicate that this can
      "sometimes happen." If you can create a reproducible test case for this
      problem, please file a bug via SourceForge so that I can address this
      issue in a future version of YUI.

      Thanks so much.

      - Todd