Re: [ydn-javascript] Loader Problems

  • Jason Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      On 8/1/07, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...> wrote:
      Odd indeed.

      It seems as though onLoadComplete isn't firing when Menu is requested as a module, whereas with the same code your onLoadComplete does fire if you request Calendar.
      .

      So I'm not crazy;  That's good news.  Thanks! :P

      --
      Jason Lee, SCJP
      Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        > It seems as though onLoadComplete isn't firing when Menu is requested
        > as a module,

        It also doesn't fire if you have loadOptional==true and button as a
        require (since that implicitly asks for Menu too). I also tried
        filters of RAW and DEBUG without success.

        Do you have any workarounds, or am I (sadly) going to have to rip
        loader out of my code and put things back to how they were before? (I
        use menu buttons so menu is needed anyway)

        Roger
      • Adam Moore
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
          On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 01:01:50AM -0000, grotgrot wrote:
          > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...> wrote:
          > > It seems as though onLoadComplete isn't firing when Menu is requested
          > > as a module,
          >
          > It also doesn't fire if you have loadOptional==true and button as a
          > require (since that implicitly asks for Menu too). I also tried
          > filters of RAW and DEBUG without success.
          >
          > Do you have any workarounds, or am I (sadly) going to have to rip
          > loader out of my code and put things back to how they were before? (I
          > use menu buttons so menu is needed anyway)

          Roger,

          There is a problem with the way container_core reports itself once it
          is loaded. The easiest way to work around this until we have a fix
          is to include the full container package:

          <script type="text/javascript">
          YAHOO_config = {
          load: {
          require:['menu', 'container'],