Datatable column borders do not line up when getting data from XML

  • andrewrjones86
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Here what I do:

      - Start with the fixed scrolling example
      (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/datatable/dt_fixedscroll.html)

      - Change the datasource and the column names to match the XML.

      - Change the column width style definitions to match the XML

      - Open the web page. Everything loads correctly, but the column
      borders don't match up. The data is similar in length to the example data.

      I just cannot get my head around the problem here! I thought it was a
      bug in 2.x, and was waiting for 3.0 to be released to fix this. But
      its not, it still does not work properly!

      Is anybody else getting this? How do you get round it? This happens in
      Firefox 2, but is fine in IE (but i think IE does try to help with
      tables anyway).

      Thanks for any help!

      Andrew