Re: YUI website examples (????)

  • kp_yui
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2007
      Actually, Lindsay & Eric, I posted asking what's up w.YUI examples
      (menu specifically) as well, so I doubt it was cache, etc.

      They eventually, came back up, but I thought it was maintenance due to
      a bug. (I added a second post topic re: force minwidth CSS style in
      IE6 causing a bug in the animation of drop down menus).

      -kp

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Lindsay Haisley" <fmouse@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@> wrote:
      > > Actually, I don't think there was a change in the source during this
      > > time. What is possible, though, is that your cache timed out from
      > > some older files to newer files as we made the 2.2.2-->2.3.0
      > > transition this afternoon. Probably the 2.3.0 example wasn't
      working
      > > with some older files in your cache.
      >
      > That's entirely possible. I didn't think to clear cache. Other menus
      > from the examples index worked just fine. It was just the top MenuBar
      > examples that gave a problem earlier this evening.
      >
      > > Not sure, but that might be the explanation. In any event, glad to
      > > have Galeon back to being right side up with Menu.
      >
      > You and me both, buddy!
      >
      > > On Jul 31, 2007, at 11:35 PM, lindsay_haisley wrote:
      > >
      > > > Well this menu example is certainly a work in progress! Before I
      > > > could finish writing a proper bug report I reloaded the menu and it
      > > > looks as if someone found and fixed the problem. So I stopped and
      > > > started Galeon, and can no longer reproduce it at all :-)
      > > >
      > > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "lindsay_haisley" <fmouse@>

      > > > Galeon.

      > > > that
      > > > YUI