Trouble with Animations..

  • oglesys
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      Ok, I've got another problem with my Widget..

      http://stu.ac/allplay/test.asp

      I'm trying to fade widgets in/out this time.. The actual fade
      transition works fine, but when you try to expand/collapse the widget
      it is as if the middle cell dissapears, producing a horrid quick
      flash effect..

      Again, this problem is only apparent in IE6..

      Any help is appreciated..

      Regards,
      OGLES
    • oglesys