Re: YUI website examples (????)

  • Lindsay Haisley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31 11:49 PM
      > Actually, I don't think there was a change in the source during this
      > time. What is possible, though, is that your cache timed out from
      > some older files to newer files as we made the 2.2.2-->2.3.0
      > transition this afternoon. Probably the 2.3.0 example wasn't working
      > with some older files in your cache.

      That's entirely possible. I didn't think to clear cache. Other menus
      from the examples index worked just fine. It was just the top MenuBar
      examples that gave a problem earlier this evening.

      > Not sure, but that might be the explanation. In any event, glad to
      > have Galeon back to being right side up with Menu.

      You and me both, buddy!

      > On Jul 31, 2007, at 11:35 PM, lindsay_haisley wrote:
      >
      > > Well this menu example is certainly a work in progress! Before I
      > > could finish writing a proper bug report I reloaded the menu and it
      > > looks as if someone found and fixed the problem. So I stopped and
      > > started Galeon, and can no longer reproduce it at all :-)
      > >
      > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "lindsay_haisley" <fmouse@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I'll be happy to file a bug report.
      > > >
      > > > As far as Galeon is concerned, I've been using it for several years
      > > > because of its extreme configurability, and usually have few if any
      > > > problems with JS interpretation and rendition - far fewer than with
      > > > Safari, which I don't use, but a number of my customers do.
      > > >
      > > > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@>

      > > Galeon.

      > > that
      > > YUI
      > > error

      > > quite
      > > proprietary

      > > hopefully the

      > > top can

      > > topnavfrommarkup.html
      > > right

      > > example
      > > to...

      > > topnavfrommarkup.html

      > > 2.2.2, you
      > > download

      > > changed 3
      > > Top
      > > simple
      > > these and

      > > at
      > > options
      > > submenu

      > > in a

    • kp_yui
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2007
        Actually, Lindsay & Eric, I posted asking what's up w.YUI examples
        (menu specifically) as well, so I doubt it was cache, etc.

        They eventually, came back up, but I thought it was maintenance due to
        a bug. (I added a second post topic re: force minwidth CSS style in
        IE6 causing a bug in the animation of drop down menus).

        -kp