Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: YUI 2.3.0 -- big thanks to YDN-JavaScript members

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
      Caridy,

      If you could file a full bug report, that would be very helpful in this case as we troubleshoot.  It's going to be important to give us a link to a page that's misbehaving so we can look at the specific CSS interaction.

      Note that we've moved to a different model with our "default" CSS -- so the old CSS for Container that you're pointing to, though still functional, has been superseded by a new CSS skin:

      Look forward to seeing the entry in SourceForge; we'll look into that immediately.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jul 31, 2007, at 11:20 PM, Caridy Patiño Mayea wrote:

      I'm testing the new release... and I found something really distorting...

      The incompatibility between the container.css and the Menu component.

      Put this line in one of the menu examples:
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
      href="../../build/container/assets/container.css">

      all the menus will be invisibles, including the menubar.

      and the problem is here:

      .yui-overlay,
      .yui-panel-container {
      visibility:hidden; // <-- here is the problem
      position:absolute;
      z-index: 1;
      }

      the new menu control apply the yui-overlay to each menu or menubar,
      with cause a misbehavior comparing with the previous version of the YUI.

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patiño
      http://www.bubbling-library.com/

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, georgiann puckett