Possible to have anchor-less parent menu item?

  • ara.pehlivanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      I know I must be missing something obvious here but I need anchor-less
      parent menu items because in IE7 (and possibly 6) the script generates
      an anchor for my menu item and places a hash symbol into the href
      attribute which, when clicked throws you to the top of the page.
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        The anchor element is required. If you don't want it to through you to
        the top of the page when clicked set the href to link to the id of its
        submenu. So the url for that would be something like: #[submenuid]

        - Todd