Drag and Drop divs with float

  • fstoflegend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 8:39 PM
      I currently have a div tag with more div tags inside:

      For inside_1 and inside_2 I have this css:

      #inside_1, #inside_2{
      float: left;
      }
      #first{
      clear: both;
      }

      This basically puts the divs next to each other.

      Then I tried using the DDList.js from the example to make #first a
      sortable list item with other divs. With this float: css on the
      inside divs, the drag and drop totally fails. But removing that, it
      works.

      What would the workaround for this be?

      Thanks.