Select issue

  • kakar0to
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      I have a big list of galleries which i want to choose from to bind to
      spezific image. i need to have the possibility to choose as many
      galleries as i want, so a simple select dropdown box won't do the trick.
      i did tried the treeview example with integrated checkboxes but it
      seems to slow the browser down big time.
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/check.html?mode=dist

      i would appreciate some help on this one

      thanks guys