Datatable callback / onload event help

  • bff_lostcause
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hello,

      Maybe I am just drawing a complete blank and completely missing it, but
      can I call a method on a datatable load?

      Thanks for any help.
    • jennykhan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 9:58 AM
        Hi there,

        I think you are looking to subscribe to the DataTable's initEvent.

        Hope that helps,
        Jenny

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "bff_lostcause"