how to draw a line in a HTML page in the given coordinates

  • gss_srijian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      Hi every one,

      I need javascript code for drawing a line in the given
      coordinates .

      The coordinates will be passed as arguments while calling the
      function.

      At the final i should get a line in the given coordinates.

      Ex::coordinates(100,353,353,223)

      then i should i get a line in the coordinates.

      and my final requirement is to get a line from the place of drag to
      the place i drop that box in the HTML page.

      pleaz help me in this case.