a question regarding TreeView

  • vakninshlomi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Hello,
      Iam using Alfresco, which uses Yahoo tree view internally. Iam very new to this subject, so I might be asking the obvious. Iam writing my application over alfresco, and I want to make it right to left.

      When I tried to do that, the tree was completely right aligned, and when I opened a parent element, its child elements were right aligned too, and there was no indent, so you couldnt tell the parent from the child.

      I tried to mess around with the css, and tried to look at the code, but didnt really come up with something productive.

      I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out on this matter.

      Thank you very much,
      Shlomi