Slider Event for Mouse Up?

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Hi, I apologize if this has been asked before, but the forum search
      isn't working right now.

      I have a slider control and I only want to fire the event when the
      slider is completely done dragging and the user has moused up on the
      thumb. The slideEnd event will fire even if the user still has the
      mouse down on the thumb.

      I've tried overriding just the slider.thumb.onMouseUp, but I can't get
      this function to fire at all:

      slider.thumb.onMouseUp = function() {
      console.log("test");
      }

      Is there some better way to achieve this behavior?