menubar

  • joedag32
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2007
      If the browser window is less wide than the widest item in the rightmost submenu, the
      background of the page centers around the extruding submenu, not the pages boundaries.
      This occurs in all major browsers I've tested on with the exception of Firefox. I tried aligning
      the submenus to the right instead of the left but it's behaving the same.

      Also the menubar renders slowly on many page loads (this occurs across all A-Grade
      browsers), any ideas on why?

      Think I'm stumped, any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated.

      http://testweb.salemcc.edu/athletics/index_test2.html

      Thanks,
      Joe