Re: Datatable : copy one row from a datatable to another...

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 6:28 AM
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "paquin.pierre"
      <paquin.pierre@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm trying to copy one row to another, but i didn't succeed... I
      > actualy have 2 datatable, one with informations, and i'd like that on
      > one row click, tis row will be copy in the second datatble... I'm lost
      > in all getRow, getRows, getSelectedRows...Etc.
      >
      > Anyont has a short exemple of how insert a row in a datatable?
      >
      > thanks,

      Here is a function call I have in one of my scripts that adds rows to a
      datatable. Hope it is useful. You need to make sure you have an object
      setup the same as your datasource objects to do this.

      function addRecord(object) {
      var record = myDataTable.getRecordSet().addRecord(object);
      myDataTable.addRow(record);