Container Panel issue with a table cell border in IE6 Win

  • Fred Janon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hi,

      I added a table in the "yui\examples\container\panel\solution.html" file with a cell border and the cell borders show in the document even when the panel is hidden in IE 6 Windows. It works in FF 1.5.

      Try this:

                      1
                      2
                      3
                      4

      with this style:
         body { background:#eee }
         td {
         border: 2px black solid;
         }

      and you will see 4 black empty squares before the panel is shown. Click on "Show Panel1" and the squares become the cell borders.

      Any idea how to avoid that?

      Thanks

      Fred