Re: DataSource - How to get response

  • nicolas_kreyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Olivier Moratin" <o@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I am using the DataTable and everything works fine, except I'd like
      > look at something else in the DataSource object that I'm not using
      for
      > the DataTable. How can I retrieve some data in the response created
      by
      > the DataSource object?
      >
      > Thanks

      Hi.

      I've tried to to that, and obviously DataSource is not made for that.
      You still can manage to catch your datas by extending the dataTable
      class, by working on the recordSet. It contains all the datas you
      asked for.

      I recommend you to use another lib to do that. I worked on XML, and
      XML for <script> lib is great for such a thing.

      Excuse my english, I hope I've been (a bit) usefull.

      Nico