Panel Animation

  • khromu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007

      I'm trying to animate a panel (increase width). I' tryed several ways:
      1: var anim = new YAHOO.util.Anim(panel1.element, attributes, 0.5,
      YAHOO.util.Easing.easeNone)
      2: var anim = new YAHOO.util.Anim('panel1', attributes, 0.5,
      YAHOO.util.Easing.easeNone)

      The 2 works fine (resises panel but doesn't resize the shadow)
      1 works only works in firefox and there only works to resize shadow.

      Does anyone have any goo ideia on how to resize a panel.

      Best regards