Select Rows

  • extinct_world
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      I would like to know how do I read in the information from a row?

      myDataTable.subscribe("cellClickEvent", myDataTable.onEventSelectRow);

      I manage to set single row selection. Now what I would like to do is to
      retrieve the information out from the selected row.

      Anybody could help me with this? Would appreciate if there is sample
      code to view. Thanks alot