trouble with select not showing in dialog on Mac for every click but the first

  • sdoeweling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 1:43 PM

      I have a very strange problem with an application that uses YUI on Mac
      OS (10.4 using FF 2.0.4). When I open a dialog that contains a select
      box, this box shows only in the first dialog I open.

      On the second (or any later) click the select box is there in the html
      code, but not shown. Even adding a special css-rule

      #dia select {
      visibility: visible;
      }

      did not help (the dialog has the id dia).

      This is especially strange because this does not happen with either
      Internet Explorer or Firefox on Windows.

      Any ideas how I can fix this?

      Best wishes,
      S.