Javascript Validation

  • Ricardo Takemura
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      Yahoo! User Interface Library Group
      Hi,

      I would like to know if Yahoo! has a js library to validate elements forms. Example:
      - Element text not empty, elements masks, e-mail validation, etc.
      Or do I have to use the element component from YUI and do it by myself?

      Thanks,
      Ricardo.
    • Ted Husted
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
        AFAIK, Yahoo! itself does not, though there is one is available.

        * http://yazaar.org/examples/extras/jc21/validate.html

        HTH, Ted.

        http://yazaar.org/
        Yazaar is an independent site not affiliated with Yahoo!