datatable, currency column type and IE

  • mgossmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi there,

      if you define a datatable and a column header with type "currency",
      then I get a different behaviour in Firefox and IE 6/7.

      In Firefox, a value of "100.50" is correctly rendered to "$100.50".

      In IE 6 and 7, always the first two digits are truncated, so that you
      get a "$0.50".

      Even if I override the "formatCurrency" function in the column class I
      don't get any correct results in IE.

      Is anyone able to reproduce this issue?

      Regrads
      Markus