selectEventRow fires only if the "rowSingleSelect" property is set ?

  • yuri.oleshko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      it seems like the selectEventRow event in DataTable fires only if the
      rowSingleSelect option is set to false.
      It comes from the rows 3719-3792 of the onEventSelectRow function in
      datatable-beta.js (2.2.2) :

      // Neither SHIFT nor CTRL
      else if(bSingleSelect) {
      this.unselect(this._lastSelectedId);
      this.select(elTarget);
      }
      // Neither SHIFT nor CTRL
      else {
      // Set anchor
      this._selectRowAnchorId = sTargetId;

      // Select only target
      this.unselectAllRows();
      this.selectRow(elTarget);
      }

      I cannot undertand why we have to check whether rowSingleSelect
      (bSingleSelect) is set or not ?
      As a result a selectEvent event is generated instead of a
      selectEventRow event...
    • yuri.oleshko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
        Nobody can help me ? :(