YUI AutoComplete BUG when use chinese or some other asian language IME

  • lipeng2603
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      When I use YUI AutoComplete,I set the property "typeAhead:true" and in
      Simplified chinese environment, the AC widget send requests to server
      untill there is no result return,the input value became kinda long.
      but single byte character is ok,like number or english characters.I
      think the reason maybe double byte character IME?Does anyone have an idea?
      This bug is only in firefox,IE is ok.

      demo:
      http://www.gps4u.cn/yui/examples/autocomplete/ysearch_json.html