Calendar

  • fcko9
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2007
      I have the calendar being called from an include file that is loaded
      on every page. Since 90% of my pages include a calendar field. On the
      few pages that do not contain the field I'm getting a

      this.oDomContainer has no properties
      [Break on this error] this.oDomContainer.innerHTML = html.join("\n");

      from firebug. Is there anyway to work around this. I have tried
      wrapping the whole javascript in a
      if(document.forms.myform.callContainer) but I'm assuming since its in
      the headers before the form element loads its not working.

      Any ideas would be great.

      Jim
    • glrmac07
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 5, 2009

        I have the YUI Calendar on a webpage. I am trying to find the JS code that will link a date in the calendar to my data set so that the date will display that event. I don't know how to link the two together. Can someone point me in the right direction to entering the js code into my webpage to do this?

        Thanks in advance,

        Glenn
      • theblargoner
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2009
          I'm not certain what you mean by the event of your data set. Do you want the selection of a date on the calendar to trigger some other code you have? In that case you should subscribe to selectEvent:

          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.Calendar.html#event_selectEvent

          Good examples here:

          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/events.html

          Let me know if that's not what you meant.
          John