Autocompleter problems

  • Tiziano Faion
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hi all,
      I'm writing this because i've a problem with Autocompletion.
      this is my situation:
      I've got a two columns page with a menu on the left column. on a menu
      voice click an asyncRequest is done to the server that gives back a html
      page and the callback sets the center column innerHTML with server
      response.
      (the response contains <script> tag and some js code also)
      autocompleter doesen't work on this page... i've copied the example from
      the example posted on the website, because i thougth i've done something
      wrong but i've no results. (i've copied both html and js code).
      Any hints?
      thanks all

      --
      Tiziano Faion <tiziano@...>