How can I do this with - DOM OR Animation

  • jimi_fun
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007

      There is an animation in this link: http://codeigniter.com/user_guide/

      Please open it and click on "Table of Contents" the pane come down and
      when we click it again the pane goes up.

      Can anybody plz tell me how can I do this. Is it possible with YUI and
      through util it can be possible through DOM or Animation etc..

      Jimmy
    • Sridhar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007

        Hi Jimmy,

        Yes, it’s possible to do it with YUI; you need to understand this example.  http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/topnavfrommarkupwithanim.html.

        Thanks

        Sri

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 3:38 AM
          You don't think so that they have created from some other way because
          when I click on the link it also display some tabular format data.

          Jimmy