refreshCache and autorefresh problems.

  • mathieucanata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      hye !

      first i would like to know exactly when do you have to do a
      YAHOO.util.DragDropMgr.refreshCache() ? After any drag and drop
      interaction ? because i dont see any difference using it or not.

      Moreover, I've got another problem with the treeview "removeNode"
      function.
      Indeed, I draw a treview containing html nodes that can be dragged and
      dropped. When i drop one of my html node, i remove it with the
      autorefresh option set to True and it works but the problem is that
      all the others htmlnode in the branch cannot by dragged and dropped
      anymore. The autorefresh seems to deteriorate the DD settings of all
      nodes. What can i do ? Is there another way to refresh the branch ?

      here is my function where i create and activated the DD on htmlnode.

      function buildBoxHTMLBranch(node,boxLabel) {
      YAHOO.log("buildBoxHTMLBranch: " + node.index);

      var id = "htmlBoxNode_" + counter++;

      var myHTMLNode = {
      id: id,
      html:'<div id="' + id + '" style="width:200px;">' +
      ' <p class="form_title">'+ boxLabel +'</p>' +
      '</div>'
      };

      var htmlNode = new YAHOO.widget.HTMLNode(myHTMLNode, node,
      false, true);

      YUE.onContentReady('treeviewObj',function(){
      new YAHOO.openportal.DDTreeBox(id,'OPXTreeBox');

      });
    • allairematthieu
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009
        it's not false!