hello

  • arvindchoradia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      hii ppl!i am arvind pursuing my under graduation in information
      technology.i joined this group jus now....i am looking forward to
      explore the potential in me through u r association....i am jus in my
      first year of u.g.hence,i would like to get the advice of u all who r
      expertise and leading professionals in this industry.i request u all to
      tell me on how i shud go about with my career.i have planned to master
      c language at my beginning stage.could u suggest any gud authors or any
      gud community which would help me with my mastering...
      i am looking forward for your reply at the earliest...
      byee
      arvind