Module Panels, Relative positioning and MSIE

  • quaizg4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      I have been unable to find a solution to this problem.

      Internet explorer does not render Module Panels correctly when any
      parent of the panel has relative CSS positioning.

      The panel is rendered beneath the full screen gray mask making the
      panel unusable.

      Due to other requirements I can't just move the panel up to a div that
      does not have relative positioning as I have done in the past.

      Has anyone else run into this problem and if so have you found a solution?