Referencing the datatable of a column cell

  • Kico Zaninetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      I have a function that formats a column to delete the row if the cell of this column is clicked.
      I want to reference the datatable row of the column that was clicked.
      I did it calling the datatable by the name of the object that I create, but I wan to reference the instance of any datatable.

      This is my function:
      YAHOO.widget.Column._deleteRow = function(e, oSelf) {
          myDataTable.unselectAllRows();
          myDataTable.select(oSelf.parentNode);
          myDataTable._delete();
      };

      myDataTable is the name of the datatable object. I want to reference like this:
      YAHOO.widget.Column._deleteRow = function(e, oSelf) {
          this.datatable.unselectAllRows();
          this.datatable.select(oSelf.parentNode);
          this.datatable._delete();
      };

      How can I do this?

      --