DataTable and Custom Formatter....

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      I'm having a problem using a custom formatter and sortable columns.
      Basically my issue is that i have a custom formatter that styles
      inactive rows differently than active ones. However, when you reorder
      the table based on that column, the styles don't update. So if the
      second row is Inactive and I resort, the second row will remain
      inactive, even if it is in fact an active row.

      Is this just a bug with the beta build? or do i need to call some kind
      of function to update the formats on a per row basis?